Some of my Sarcochilus

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
A few of my Sarc's in flower at the moment. They are flowering so much better now that I am growing them a lot cooler.

Sarcochilus Memoria Jack Abell

Sarcochilus%20Memoria%20Jack%20Abell.jpg

Sarcochilus%20Memoria%20Jack%20Abell%202.jpg

Sarchochilus Kulnura Dazzel 'Solid Pink' x Bunyip 'Forest Fruit'

This is a first flowering seedling from Barrita Orchids. I just love the colour of this one and the shape is good too. Barrita Orchids are taking Sarcochilus to another level. They are breeding plants with great colour, that have upright spikes and that flower proliferously. I believe they have a distributor in the US. So if you are interested in this genus, try and get plants from their breeding.

Sarchochilus%20Kulnura%20Dazzel%20%27Solid%20Pink%27%20x%20Bunyip%20%27Forest%20Fruit%27.jpg

Sarchochilus Pixie Pearls 'Prolific'

Sarchochilus%20Pixie%20Pearls%20%27Prolific%27.jpg

Sarchochilus%20Pixie%20Pearls%20%27Prolific%27%202.jpg

Sarcochilus 'Glowing Embers' x 'Kulnura Festival'

Sarcochilus%20%27Glowing%20Embers%27%20x%20%27Kulnura%20Festival%27.jpg

Sarchochilus Earth's Peace ' Brayton Pink'

Sarchochilus%20E%27s%20Peace%20%27%20Brayton%20Pink%27.jpg

Very nice. I also have a clone of Pixie Pearls ‘Prolific’-it certainly lives up to its name with multiple spikes on a small plant. I remember watching a YouTube video posted from the US about Sarcs….I’m sure the bloke that did the video said he was bringing them in from Barrita. Will have to try to find who it was.

A few of my Sarc's in flower at the moment. They are flowering so much better now that I am growing them a lot cooler.

Sarcochilus Memoria Jack Abell

Sarcochilus%20Memoria%20Jack%20Abell.jpg

Sarcochilus%20Memoria%20Jack%20Abell%202.jpg

Sarchochilus Kulnura Dazzel 'Solid Pink' x Bunyip 'Forest Fruit'

This is a first flowering seedling from Barrita Orchids. I just love the colour of this one and the shape is good too. Barrita Orchids are taking Sarcochilus to another level. They are breeding plants with great colour, that have upright spikes and that flower proliferously. I believe they have a distributor in the US. So if you are interested in this genus, try and get plants from their breeding.

Sarchochilus%20Kulnura%20Dazzel%20%27Solid%20Pink%27%20x%20Bunyip%20%27Forest%20Fruit%27.jpg

Sarchochilus Pixie Pearls 'Prolific'

Sarchochilus%20Pixie%20Pearls%20%27Prolific%27.jpg

Sarchochilus%20Pixie%20Pearls%20%27Prolific%27%202.jpg

Sarcochilus 'Glowing Embers' x 'Kulnura Festival'

Sarcochilus%20%27Glowing%20Embers%27%20x%20%27Kulnura%20Festival%27.jpg

Sarchochilus Earth's Peace ' Brayton Pink'

Sarchochilus%20E%27s%20Peace%20%27%20Brayton%20Pink%27.jpg
Very pretty.

Very nice. I also have a clone of Pixie Pearls ‘Prolific’-it certainly lives up to its name with multiple spikes on a small plant. I remember watching a YouTube video posted from the US about Sarcs….I’m sure the bloke that did the video said he was bringing them in from Barrita. Will have to try to find who it was.

I was reading a thread from the Barrita Orchids Facebook page and an American asked them whether they had a distributor in the US and they said they did. They mentioned the US nursery you could get their plants through but I can't remember it and I don't know where that thread is now.

Holy cow, what a feast for the eyes are your colourful flowers, David. May I ask the measurements of these flowers (diameter). 👌

Last edited:
I was reading a thread from the Barrita Orchids Facebook page and an American asked them whether they had a distributor in the US and they said they did. They mentioned the US nursery you could get their plants through but I can't remember it and I don't know where that thread is now.
I believe this is the US supplier I just purchased from them .
Excited to add them to my collection.
Sunset Valley Orchids - Superior Hybrids for Orchid Enthusiasts

Latest posts

Back