• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some icepengwyn plants

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
As you may know, my good friend Alex (Icepengwyn) passed last week. I rescued some of his plants, and I was just about to start repotting when I realized a) I don't really have space for them and b) some of them are in bloom and maybe you guys would be interested in the paphs and phrags. I've prepared a list - it is a small selection but I've limited it to plants in bloom or spike. If you want to play the random game, I have a few plants without tags (mostly Stanhopeas and one that I'm pretty sure is a Paph. kolopakingii), let me know if that interests you and we'll work something out.

First come first serve, one of a kind in most cases. See the list for details. Sorry Canada, as much as I want to celebrate 150 years with you I can't ship plants north (or in my case, most of you are east) of the border.

Best to contact me directly ([email protected]). Hopefully you can get the list (with pictures) here: http://littlefrogfarm.com/images_forums/AlexPlantsSale.pdf

Thanks!
Rob

I'm definitely interested :) just graduating college money is tight so hopefully your not selling them for to much? But I'm more than happy to give one or two a good home! Especially that Paph. kolopakingii

Feel free to email me! Or pm

Thank you!! :)

O shoot just saw you have prices on those, not sure I can afford the Paph. kolopakingii at this time sorry :/

Hopefully someone gives it a great home!

i'd be all over that kolopakingii of it can be shipped across the border.

the paph sp. volonteanum is actually paph dayanum.

i'd be all over that kolopakingii of it can be shipped across the border.

the paph sp. volonteanum is actually paph dayanum.

I think you are right. I'll bloom out the others just to make sure they are all consistent. I have a volunteanum in bloom, so I was pretty sure these were not it!

Thanks
Rob

Latest posts

Back