Some hybrids of Paph. sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

Here 3 interesting hybrids of Paph. sanderianum.

Paph. Duke of Earl - kolopakingii x adductum

Paph-6.jpg

Paph. Michael Koopowitz - philippinense X sanderianum

Paph-7.jpg

Paph. Wössner Sander's Love - Mercatelii X sanderianum

Paph-8.jpg

The pictures are not the best. I must learn a little bit more about the way to make better digital pictures.

Best greetings

Olaf

ORG said:
I must learn a little bit more about the way to make better digital pictures.

Best greetings

Olaf

Did you get a digital camera, Olaf? What kind did you get.

Kyle

Dear Kyle,
I have my Fuji Finepix now the 2nd year but have always some problems to make excellent pictures, especially when I must use the flash. I have better experiences and results with my other Camera,, a Nikon for making slides.

Best greetings

Olaf

ORG said:
Here 3 interesting hybrids of Paph. sanderianum.

Paph. Duke of Earl - kolopakingii x adductum

Olaf

Hi Olaf,

I'm confused - is Duke of Earl (kolopakingii x adductum) or is there indeed some sanderianum in there? I just bought a kolo x adductum and didn't have a photo, but I was confused because you mentioned these were all sanderianum hybrids?

That Michael Koopowitz is wonderful!!

Dear Heather,
I have made a mistake in the headline.
I showed 2 sanderianum hybrids and one kolopakingii-hybrid.
The first picture is really Paph. Duke of Earl - kolopkaingii with adductum

Best greetings

Olaf

Very nice Olaf! Thanks you. That Michael Koopowitz is spectacular.

I'm wondering the same thing as Heather about the Paph Duke of Earl too. Not that i wouldn't mind having that in my collection....:drool: I'll wrestle you for it Heather!:D

Oops...(duh...)
I've been on such an adductum hybrid spree lately, I made a little mistake and got excited upon seeing Olaf's photo. :eek: (blame it on the tryptophan!)

Wendy, I am actually getting gigantifolium x kolopakingii from Sam next week, but he does have other adductum hybrids so he may very well have it. Still worth checking! Sorry for being so flakey.

The palnts are in the nursery of my friend Franz Glanz in Unterwössen in Sourg Bavaria near the border to Austria. It is only some minutes from my home.

Best greetings

Olaf

Latest posts

Back