Quantcast

Some fowl(iei) hybrids for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

paphreek

Vendor
Reaction score
While Paph fowliei does not have a lot to recommend when it comes to flower shape, it is a tiny, vigorous growing plant. I've combined fowliei with three equally small species (henryanum, fairrieanum, and godefroyae var leucochilum) that are noted for their beautiful flowers, but are more difficult to grow. It is my hope that by combining the vigor of fowliei with these three will yield some beautiful, easy to grow, small plants.

I have for sale a few flasks of the three crosses:
Paph (fowliei x fairrieanum) $60
Paph (fowliei x henryanum) $75 limitted
Paph (fowliei x godefroyae var leucochilum)$60

Below are pictures of the parents. The fowliei's shown may not be the exact parent for all three, but they are from the same cross. The other three are the exact pollen donors for the crosses.

The flasks contain approximately 20 plants. Shipping will be billed at cost. Buy all three for $180 plus free shipping via Priority Mail. Payment can be made by personal check or PayPal. Send me a PM for details and pictures of the flasks. A portion of all sales will be donated to the forum.

paphreek

Vendor
Reaction score
Are the flasklings ready to come out?
The crosses look very interesting.
Yes, the plants can be deflasked anytime. My flasker holds them until they are big enough to deflask should they become jumbled in transit. They can, however be grown in flask for a few months more, if they arrive undisturbed.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
I ordered some from Ross, and just to let you all know, the flasklings are beautiful, just like his plants.

B

blueovalgal

Ditto to that! I also placed an order and love my seedlings!! Highly recommend! Barbara

Latest posts