• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some fowl(iei) hybrids for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While Paph fowliei does not have a lot to recommend when it comes to flower shape, it is a tiny, vigorous growing plant. I've combined fowliei with three equally small species (henryanum, fairrieanum, and godefroyae var leucochilum) that are noted for their beautiful flowers, but are more difficult to grow. It is my hope that by combining the vigor of fowliei with these three will yield some beautiful, easy to grow, small plants.

I have for sale a few flasks of the three crosses:
Paph (fowliei x fairrieanum) $60
Paph (fowliei x henryanum) $75 limitted
Paph (fowliei x godefroyae var leucochilum)$60

Below are pictures of the parents. The fowliei's shown may not be the exact parent for all three, but they are from the same cross. The other three are the exact pollen donors for the crosses.
Paphfowliei.jpg

Paphfairrieanumbettercolor-1.jpg

PaphhenryanumGem.jpg

Paphgodefroyaevarleucochilum.jpg

The flasks contain approximately 20 plants. Shipping will be billed at cost. Buy all three for $180 plus free shipping via Priority Mail. Payment can be made by personal check or PayPal. Send me a PM for details and pictures of the flasks. A portion of all sales will be donated to the forum.

Ditto to that! I also placed an order and love my seedlings!! Highly recommend! Barbara

Latest posts

Back