Some fairies coming home from show table

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always a curious soul: if the information about the 'fairrieanum breeding boondoggle' [wonderful word, by the way, new to my vocabulary] is public knowledge, would you care to enlighten this transatlantic individual?!

Kind regards,
Jens
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for asking both of the questions I wanted to ask!

@Guldal / @BrucherT - funny that you ask about that plant... see this link... Paph (not?) javanicum

i have a note out to Hilmar to see if he can identify it (marked as javanicum, purchased form him @ Redlands in 2019, hoping it was his breeding and that it wasn't just something pass through his hands)

i'm dodging the other topic... ;-)

i have a note out to Hilmar to see if he can identify it (marked as javanicum, purchased form him @ Redlands in 2019, hoping it was his breeding and that it wasn't just something pass through his hands)

i'm dodging the other topic... ;-)
From afar, second tier to the assembly of fairries, it looked quite violascenique, not so close up!
Keep us posted, if you hear from Hilmar (jfyi he is at the mo most likely busy with packaging my last ebay order! 😁😁). Sometimes he is offering some rather exotic hybrid crosses (to put it with a rather subdued, but scathing british understatement) - and an answer to your question would be very interesting (I better hurry to say, that I find the outcome with regard to your flower very succesfull!)

Latest posts

Back