Some entries

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Norway!

Very nice tigrinum...the flowers look relatively big compared to the size of the plant! (is the yellowing of the leaves due to too much sun light, even so far up north as you are?!)

Kind regards,
Jens, Copenhagen

Jens, yes, this plant yielded quite big flowers, I have another in bloom as well with significantly smaller flower (only one flower though). The chlorotic leaves may come from light or due to some deficiency - I am uncertain but think it is light. Has been lots of sun here this year.
btw have you seen my collection of Christae?(look it up if not) may interest you, have more than ten of them;)

Love them all, makes me really question the plant I brought as sangii as the leafs are so very different to yours.

Hi Bjorn
Ville elske at se dine christae, men kan ikke se de fotos, du har uploaded!
(Would love to see your christaes, but can't see the photos you have uploaded!)

Bedste hilsener
Jens

Oh, s#¤%!:eek: they were uploaded with one of those sites that suddenly wanted money (photobucket?)
Here is an overview

Hejsan Norge!

What a display! :drool: :drool: :drool:

As far as one can judge from a distance, the one in the uppermost right corner looks a bit like a regular fma. album?! If so, more: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have "only" 2 christaes and a tiny plantlet of fma. album (I'm always so anxious as to whether it will survive or not...still in that dangerous age of infancy, where the mortality rate is alarmingly high!)

As our orchid societies share the same magazine, maybe we could join forces for the next 3-country-match (Germany-Sweden-Denmark) - enter as the old double-monarchy and beat the "krauts" and the Swedes, the norwegian/danish arch enemy?! If we win together, you might get back Herjedalen and we Skaane?? :D :D

Kind regards,
Jens

Hi Jens, I have 10-12 (uncertain how many) of them, and all are different. They make a very colorful display indeed. That is not the best picture, I will make some new ones when they bloom later this fall. None are album, but some are quite close except for the pink pouch. The white one in the centre is probably a charlesworthii album, most of the plants in front are, but they are a bit less willing to bloom and perhaps a bit more prone to rot.
B

Latest posts

Back