some complex paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
DSCN1010.jpg

I ordered some complex paphs from Woodstreem about a month ago and don't hear a thing from them. I have sent e-mails and left a phone message. I think I will send another e-mail ...hope the read it...and cancel my order, and order somewhere else. I just hope someday when the get around to it they don't send me the plants when I am not expecting them.

My favorite is the yellow on the left that's been in bloom for over 2 months!

I ordered some complex paphs from Woodstreem about a month ago and don't hear a thing from them. I have sent e-mails and left a phone message. I think I will send another e-mail ...hope the read it...and cancel my order, and order somewhere else. I just hope someday when the get around to it they don't send me the plants when I am not expecting them.

Funny, I'm in the same boat. I e-mailed them about a month ago to check availablity to order 2 paphs. They never responded. It's alright, though since I just placed a nice order with Orchid Inn.

I would love to have a group like this! I really admire them. And they look so great blooming all together!

Thanks for putting the Complex in, I very happy to see another complex grower as mentioned before. I changed my avatar recently from a group shot of some of my complex. I'll put it back on as another thread.

Latest posts

Back