some changes in my gh

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
Yes, autumn has arrived in Luxembourg too, night temps. announced for the coming days around zero Celsius!!
__ST_Z-1.jpg

And even if there has been no complete cleaning of my gh this summer the old wooden benches had finally to be replaced, the planks and supports having decayed and become host for all kind of little pest such as slugs aso!
__ST_Z-2.jpg

the plants that resided on these shelves had to migrate into moving boxes for some time !
__ST_Z-3.jpg

After manual cleaning of the glass and floor (+/-), the first new metallic table came inside, and was used for the next moving/cleaning step
__ST_Z-4.jpg

then number 2 got inside:
__ST_Z-5.jpg

the following day the new benches were being populated!
__ST_z-7.jpg

And here a look into the other part of my jungle where the cleaning is still to be done :eek:!
__ST_Z-9.jpg

But relax for this :)! The plants have reintegrated the gh, inclusive my tall Sobralia!

Jean

This reminds me of when I built my new greenhouse around my old gh and moving plants from one part to another while working inside.

This is lots of work for an old man Jean:poke::poke:

How many beers and cups of coffee did this job take!?!

Nice growing area, and I like those benches too. You might as well use rollerskates on the tiles. :p

Back