some amateur paintings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fren, the more posts of yours that I read, the more I find you are obviously a man of many talents and interests. I am truly impressed! Thanks for sharing these with us. :)

I never seen such beautifull paintings before.

It really looks like the one from tom,
NO I think it looks better there is so much fealling in it.

Laelia tenebrosa botanical (I believe this has been reclassfied as Cattleya tenebrosa)
DSCN7283.jpg

Is this for sale? If so, what are the dimensions?
Thank you.

Thanks for your interest Clark:) The dimensions are 16in x 12in on 140lb cotton cold press. Obviously I haven't made a sale like this before, but I am up for it. The paper/painting is slightly warmer than in the picture, it is not so blue (more golden tones and brighter). I should see if I can photograph it better if you are interested. As a perfectionist (at times), I think the lines could be rendered more crisply, but that depends on taste. This is a pleasing piece for me, and I do have it on display in my room.

I painted this one because I wanted a plant of this species, and I expect a seedling next month of excellent breeding finally:)

Thanks for letting me be a customer.
And thanks for making conversion.

Your getting mail.

SOLD! :clap:

Give me a bit to take delivery, picking out paint will be fiasco w/ wife.

Thank you. :)

:poke: nope...:rollhappy:
I think the majority of this forum is male. (or the majority of orchid growing in general...)

That's simply not true! Many days now, particularly with my testosterone falling through the floor, I think I'm just a woman trapped in this big, stinky, hairy body! But I digress....:rollhappy:

Last Friday we received our painting from Fren.

It's beautiful! A true work of art.
The quality is exceptional, detail unseen from my monitor.
Originally, I had the computer/spare bedroom in mind.
But will display in high traffic area of family room.

Thank you so much!
Clark and Christine:D

Back