Soc Sec Admin call

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Finally got one of these...they are so professional...I couldn't stop laughing. Called them back to see how long I could play. I couldn't keep a straight face

Yes, this is a scam..SSA will never call you

Attachments

• IMG_6528.jpg
    IMG_6528.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
In Denmark we get a lot of scam calls, some of them from India with people, who in heavily accented english try to persuade you, that they call from Windows and are very concerned about your pc's condition...and many others too.

On danish national TV they once showed a quite elderly, sweet looking lady, who turned on the loudspeaker on her phone, and while knitting or doing other practical chores, had a competition going with herself on, how long time she could keep the conversation on with the scam-callers. She dutifully kept a list of her personal records! I can't remember the exact length of her longest phonecalls, but I can remember, I was both surprised and starkly impressed of how long time she succesfully could scam the scammers! :D:D

Latest posts

Back