Quantcast

Slow Forum Today?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Carol

Reaction score
Yes, it was so slow this morning that gave up and visited the Orchid Source Forum(Oh My!) instead. It is still running a bit slow, but much better than in the am.

I

Inverness

Better this afternoon, but much slower than normal.

Ken Brewer

G

gore42

For me too... seems to be back to normal at the moment, but it was slow just a little while ago.

- Matt

G

gore42

I take that back about it being normal now; still slow here.

- Matt

bwester

Reaction score
I've been monitoring the server and doesnt seem to be anything wrong at all. We are nowhere near our bandwidth limit, so I'm hoping it wasnt a problem from the update, doubt it though. I have the hosting company's tech support on it though.
sorry for the inconvenience, especially to your little gameboy phone Heather :poke:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
I've been monitoring the server and doesnt seem to be anything wrong at all. We are nowhere near our bandwidth limit, so I'm hoping it wasnt a problem from the update, doubt it though. I have the hosting company's tech support on it though.
sorry for the inconvenience, especially to your little gameboy phone Heather :poke:
My phone kicks your phone's ass, Mr. "My battery's almost dead" (five minutes into each conversation) - Or, is that just an excuse to get off the phone with me? :rolleyes:

bwester

Reaction score
My phone kicks your phone's ass, Mr. "My battery's almost dead" (five minutes into each conversation) - Or, is that just an excuse to get off the phone with me? :rolleyes:
Excuse me???
MY phone is water proof, dust proof AND can be dropped (and has been) from the second level of a jelly factory and bounce off the concrete floor because the phone is wrapped in rubber.
Plus, it has a built in flashlight and walky talky....
So, whos got money on my phone in a fight between the two????
take that, yankee!

bwester

Reaction score
Hahahahha!!!!!! :rollhappy:

Classic. Yer whupped, admit it.
Yeah, right after I disprove the existence of gravity...
:p
when are we getting the smiley that moons you???

Latest posts