Quantcast

Slow forum load times resolved?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

P

PHRAG

Hey all,

This morning the forum was responding really slow. So I contacted the hosting company and asked them to look into it and they fixed the problem. So all is good again, I hope.

I know in the past some of you have had problems with logging in and getting logged back off. Also being locked out entirely due to long load times.

If you are having a problem with this, post here so we can laugh at your pain. :)

G

gore42

John,

Just to confirm, this morning was really slow, but things seem fine now for me, too.

- Matt

P

PHRAG

Not that it happens all the time, but if the forum is acting wonky for you at any time, please post a thread, private message me, or send email to admin@slippertalk.com so we can fix the problem.

I can't tell if it's just me having the problem, or not, until someone confirms there is a problem.

P

PHRAG

Contact Heather first. That way, I don't have to do anything. :)

Rick

Reaction score
Usually when thinks get slow around my house, 99% of the time its the @!#&@!! wireless router that the boys put in.

So now that I've cussed the boys for this piece of trash router, you telling me it was the forums problem!?!?!?:sob:

Latest posts