Slipper symposium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob

Reaction score
For those going to the slipper symposium,
I followed the link to the host hotel and was directed to a list of hotels in Tampa. Is the Clarion, none listed on the link, now the Rodeway on 210 E Fowler?
Thanks,
Rob

No, it's the same hotel as shown on the Host Hotel page.

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Tampa located at 2701 Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL. / Reservations: 813-971-4710.

Apparently since the time we originally posted the URL, the parent company just redirected the link, making it absolutely worthless for symposium attendees. Therefore, the link has been removed from the symposium website. The address and local phone number are still correct.

I waited too long to book my own room (it's now after October 15) so I looked at www.booking.com (a division of Priceline.com) and found it immediately at a very good rate. I would try that first before contacting the hotel directly at the local number.

Don't wait much longer - registration has exploded since we announced that Dr. Holger Perner would be speaking.

Latest posts

Back