Slc. 'Rajah's Angel'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbara

Any mini-catt fans here? This one has been open for awhile and the colour has faded a bit, but it's still pretty bright. Hope you like red.:D

Slc. 'Rajah's Angel'

HPIM1135.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Barbara.

I used to have a lot of slc and minicatts. The ones I didn't fry on my roof one warm summer day got some kind of infection and leaves turn all wonky. If I could grow them... Check out Cattleya walkeriana and it's white/blue variants.

NYEric said:
I used to have a lot of slc and minicatts. The ones I didn't fry on my roof one warm summer day got some kind of infection and leaves turn all wonky. If I could grow them... Check out Cattleya walkeriana and it's white/blue variants.

Thanks Eric. I don't have any of the C. walkeriana yet, but I did do a Google image search to discover that they are very nice. I'm just starting to like the Cattleya family so I will be adding more to my collection. I find bugs really love munching on their roots.:(

OrchidNorth said:
Thanks Eric. I find bugs really love munching on their roots.:(
Hey, bugs gotta eat too!
I would also check out Hazel Boyd for a very nice color and there are some fragrant ones [Mini purple, et al] too.

Thanks Eric, a little soap and water usually takes care of the bugs if I stay on top of it. I will check them out, mini purple is nice and I didn't know that it is fragrant.

Latest posts

Back