Slc. Fire Magic

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one of the most exciting crosses that I have ever obtained from Sunset Valley Orchids. The plants are very compact and the flowers are all over the map in terms of shape and color. Lots of interesting ones so far, and then over the weekend the best one yet opened. The flower is a bit cupped- but the color is incredible (bright neon shades- shows on my iPhone but not as well on this monitor). First bloom on a small plant, so I am hopeful for a bit better form next time around.

Slc Fire Magic.JPG

stunning colour - parentage?
Turns out this is a remake- when I took it for judging there was a smattering of awards from several years back. This is an SVO plant and the specific parentage is Lc. Tokyo Magic '6-1' AM/AOS x Slc. Fire Fantasy 'Royalty'.

I have another coming into bud now and looking forward to it. Of the few that have bloomed so far, most had form that was not all that great- but every single one has had very unique and striking colors. One of those crosses I wish I had more of!

Back