• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sizing down, for sale or trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DukeBoxer

Reaction score
I need to get rid of some plants due to space restrictions so I am going to offer them here for sale or maybe trade. Here is what I have.

6 medium seedlings of Phrag Penn's Creek Cascade, all growing beautifully in 3-4 inch pots of live moss - $10 each

Phrag Sorcerers Apprentice - 3 growths (1 old, 1 mature, 1 small) in s/h. Will ship bare root - $15

Phrag longifolium x roezlii - 3 growth seedling -$10

Pleurothallis restrepiodes - potted about 8 growths - $10

Pleurothallis allenii - potted about 15 growths - $15

Dendrochilum wenzelii - potted many growths -$15

I'm also willing to trade for some smaller plants, I like pleuros, maybe an Angreacum distichum or didieri for my wifey. If you have a Dresslerella or Pleurothallis crinita, I'm all ears.

I will ship the plants out and then give you a total with the shipping included.

-Josh

No I am in the US now, West Haven, CT. I have to build my house first, then I will move down there. I wish I was there now though, it's getting cold!!

Marco, he goes with me! Sorry. But actually, I might consider for your most prized Neo. Nah, nevermind, he goes with me.

The Sorcerers Apprentice is gone.

I'm not familiar with Phrag. roezlii, so I checked on the phragweb. It is a synonym or varietal name for longifolium. I wonder what the difference will be.

Dot, I was wondering the same thing. I think that was one of those...Maybe now that this thing has another name, I will cross it with what it used to be called and make a plant with "hybrid vigor" even though it will look the same...kind of thoughts.

Back