silly clairvoyant....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likespaphs

some call me brian
Reaction score
so i was checkin' out Chuck Acker's plant listing page and was doing as i often do and google the names of plants to try to figure out what they may be and i stumbled across a page that was about flowers and essences and consciousness, i think. anyways, he's got a picture of some phrags there and a Phrag besseae listed as kessae....
damn. i just reread the page and he's a clairvoyant healer. i was gonna make some sort of snide remark about how i'd tell him it's misspelled but he'd probably tell me that's how it wanted its name to be spelled...
oh well.

nope. went home sick the other day. been pretty busy at work, too....
plus, got to spend a lot of time with the gf!!!

A clairvoyant "healer" can't spell besseae? I'm nearly unconscious from non-surprise.

Go ahead - I think the clairvoyant should be contacted, this is the snide comment that popped into my head! :evil:
I think I may also possess clairvoyant powers ....... I'm sensing the "k" wants to be a "b"!
or.......
'OMG, you've made a new discovery, kesseae, please send authorities to it's location! Is it anywhere near besseae, discovered in 1981?'

so i was checkin' out Chuck Acker's plant listing page and was doing as i often do and google the names of plants to try to figure out what they may be and i stumbled across a page that was about flowers and essences and consciousness, i think. anyways, he's got a picture of some phrags there and a Phrag besseae listed as kessae....
damn. i just reread the page and he's a clairvoyant healer. i was gonna make some sort of snide remark about how i'd tell him it's misspelled but he'd probably tell me that's how it wanted its name to be spelled...
oh well.

Ky the way, can you tell us the weksite's address.
I am very curious to see it.

tee hee...

One evening after a lecture Don introduced me to an orchid known as Phragmipedium Hanne Popow. He was excited because he had actually heard this flower ?speak? to him, requesting that an essence be made.

I also really like the part about how orchids in bloom are like an orgasm that can last for months. I like my orchids but I wouldn't say it's quite like that!

Latest posts

Back