Show us Paph. that you've killed.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say that's a fair assertion. That's the justification I've been using the past few months to avoid buying the nice, big, healthy sanderianum seedling I've been eyeing at the local nursery. Though, I don't know if I have the willpower to hold out much longer.

Just send me your money and then there won't be any way to buy more plants! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've lost a couple paphs..

Paph. lowii cross which I never got to see bloom
Paph. niveum cross which flowered once and then rotted
Paph. Fanaticum that was my favourite so I tried to replace it with an outstanding flask.
Paph. rothschildianum

The list goes on, but at least I've learn't from my mistakes :p

I'd say that's a fair assertion. That's the justification I've been using the past few months to avoid buying the nice, big, healthy sanderianum seedling I've been eyeing at the local nursery. Though, I don't know if I have the willpower to hold out much longer.

I have the weakest willpower around sanderianum... If I wasn't out of space and money, I'd tell you to send me some. Of course, I could skip a few meals, save a few buck, and grow plants on my bed. :p

Ehanes, the pic of yur multifloral fatality was a monsoon temptation? Damn, that was a beauty

These plants died
611801e81ebb17f7c6152310792a3310.jpg
i

Last edited:
I've been trying to save them for a while the mem. P.g. was never a strong plant from when I got it in april same with the kolo-pey, I had to remove them from my grow area because of their discoloring maybe they were sick is my guess

The mem.p.g. smells I repotted last month and the kolo x pey has 2 roots 1 dead but it's an anchor the other very small, I just watered yesterday

Hey, What shade of green are those leaves? I need to replicate that. Very dark, dark, kind of dark, medium dark, light dark, medium, light medium...........??????? LOL. Sorry couldn't resist.

Just some of the most rare and hard to come by plants I've killed

Victoria-mariae

Ctsm. schmidtianum

stanhopea occulata (not that rare, just a fav)

Addicted Phillip (Yang-Ji whatever-it-is)

From the left - roebellini (compact), roeb var aureum, caudatum var sanderae, phil var palawanense

Lost them all to alcoholism. What a shame.

It's a long story. Short version, I treated my plants like cacti, 28 day leaves of absence... But here I am, 3 years sober. Now I only kill plants accidentally!

It's a long story. Short version, I treated my plants like cacti, 28 day leaves of absence... But here I am, 3 years sober. Now I only kill plants accidentally!

I thought it was related to choking on vomit... It was actually someone else's vomit... Well, they can't prove whose vomit it was... You can't really dust for vomit...

Back