Show photos, part Three

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lothianjavert

Some more random photos from around the show.

Masdevallia welischii x Highland Fling

masdhybridkb2.jpg

Some complex paphs (from Woodstream's exhibit):

threepaphsgh1.jpg

Masdevallia Copper Angel

copperangelhighlandwebkv7.jpg

Phal. stuartiana 'Larkin Valley' AM/AOS

stuartianalarkinvalleywuk6.jpg

Blc. Greenwich 'elmhurst' (or is it the other way around? I have a mental block about the name of this plant for some reason! I always get it backwards!)

blcgreenwichelmhurstsv9.jpg

littlebuttonsoq7.jpg

hazelboydwebsd7.jpg

ascochristensonianumwebbc7.jpg

phallongpridetigershowwun2.jpg

vascopineridgewebcs2.jpg

And a few more...

aerangis luteo-alba v. rhodosticta
aerangisuteoalbawebmb1.jpg

Lc. Green Veil 'Dressy'
greencattleyawebbo8.jpg

epi. stamfordianum
epistamfordianumwebrr1.jpg

paph. exul
paphexulwebiq8.jpg

My last purchase at the show, Paph. Smooth Sailing

paphsmoothsailingwebyr8.jpg

This one I had -hoped- to put in our display, it opened the day of judging. :( Still cool though! So, it didn't get to be a show plant this year. Maybe next year.

bulbechinolabiumxcaruncvo1.jpg

ok, you don't even want to know how much trouble I had posting that aerangis.... apparently, it's the new bad word! :rollhappy: I kept getting ***** in the middle of it!

(run the name together, and you can see why... :p )

paphioboy said:
Nice bulbo (the last pic)... :) is it echinolabium x carunculatum? i may have to get myself one.hehe...

Yep!! I love it! Definitely a stinky one though! :rollhappy:

lothianjavert said:
ok, you don't even want to know how much trouble I had posting that aerangis.... apparently, it's the new bad word! :rollhappy: I kept getting ***** in the middle of it!

(run the name together, and you can see why... :p )
:rollhappy: LOL!
Thanx for the photos. If the color is true that may be the deepest blue vanda I've seen.

It's a very deep blue. It opens a MUCH lighter color, and as the flower ages, it darkens. I was disappointed when it first opened.... but by two weeks later, WOW! Flowers are small though-- it's not one of the big showy giant plate-sized flowers vandas, and no tessellations. Still, I like it, and unlike the standard vandas, the vascostylis and rhychos (and neos) bloom for me.

Latest posts

Back