• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shipping to Sweden?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Magicboy

I have search after growers who sells Phragmipedium species/hybrids here in europe but I have only found very few and only 1-2 different. :mad:

Can anyone help me? I don't care if it is BS plants or flasks, as long as they have more than 2 different and is shipping to Sweden! :viking:

Did you try CHristiansen and KJ in DK ? (ofcourse you did!!!)

TEll us which species you're looking for

I have checked orchidmall and links from other societys but with no luck.

I'm looking for:

Phrag. andreettae
Phrag. dalessandroi
Phrag. fischerii
Phrag. extaminodium
Phrag. warscewiczianum
Phrag. caricinum
Phrag. christiansenianum
Phrag. klotzschianum
Phrag. tetzlaffianum
Phrag. lindleyanum
Phrag. boissierianum
Phrag. hirtzii

PS. About andreettae is it tru that this species ot have been out of Peru yet?DS

Maybe, look in the orchid mall in the South American orchid vendors area. Many South American vendors do export as much of their business is through selling plants to Americans.

To import plants from countries outside EU is very expensive and difficult so that is nearly out of the question. I have imported plants from Florida before but can't do it anylonger because of new EU-regulations.

I've some lindleyanum and schlimii seedlings available and also adult divisions of pearcei and hirtzii - pm me if you're interested

Latest posts

Back