She's a'openin'!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photo of a lovely hybrid. 9 growths?? thats a huge plant! If your looking to get ride or divide any of these hybrids you got my address :poke: ;)

That's done so well for you that you should concentrate on those nd send me all your Phrag besseaes and besseae hybrids to make room for more!:poke:

stoneaddict5rm6.jpg

Not too shabby :) The petal stance is a little different that what I was expecting, but overall, it's still really awesome! How does the color look in person? Pretty vibrant or a bit dull?

- Matthew

gore42 said:
Not too shabby :) The petal stance is a little different that what I was expecting, but overall, it's still really awesome! How does the color look in person? Pretty vibrant or a bit dull?

- Matthew

Sorry, it's my awful lighting in this place! It's either really back lit or dark. Nothing in between. Color, I think, is pretty vibrant, especially the yellow on the petals. The stance has changed a lot and petals have lengthened more than I expected. The other day they were all crossed. I think the one in my avatar was not fully open when the photo was taken.

I agree, it's a bit different in a kinda weird way. I hope that the other one that I got recovers from being recently divided (and having not so many roots). I'll be very interested to compare the blooms.

That is a nice plant Heather, when you get tired of it, you can send it to Sunny South Africa...

Oh, that is VERY nice. I like it as much as or more than the Bel Royal, but I have committed to you on that one already or I would certainly take this one. Size is much more managable too.

Latest posts

Back