Sharing My Michigan Garden

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Belamcanda and Echinacea! I'm ashamed to admit I am not recognizing the tiny blue flowers shown in the third photo down from the top.

Last edited:
A few more photos:

White-flowered-Weed2.jpg

Pond-Arrow-Plant.jpg

Grasses--Rocks.jpg

Dwarf-Grass--Rock.jpg

Bamboo-Grass--Rock.jpg

Ahhh, they're all nice, but I'm especially enamored with the lovely grasses in that last shot! It seems like I had some of that grass with those amazing seed heads growing at one time by a water feature in my garden. I'll have to go dig thru my photos. :D

Ahhh, they're all nice, but I'm especially enamored with the lovely grasses in that last shot! It seems like I had some of that grass with those amazing seed heads growing at one time by a water feature in my garden. I'll have to go dig thru my photos. :D
Do you mean the yellow-greenish one? That's bamboo grass. Spreads like mad. Do you want some???

Do you mean the yellow-greenish one? That's bamboo grass. Spreads like mad. Do you want some???

Thanks! :) I think the stuff I was referring to is called quaking oat grass. Maybe they call it bamboo grass too, I dunno. I'd love some! :wink: I have nowhere to plant it, though, as my space is very limited now. A few bushes, a couple of vines and some annuals have used up all my outdoor space. :eek: A move is in my future, but I don't know when it will be -- 4 months or maybe 10 months?

Thanks! :) I think the stuff I was referring to is called quaking oat grass. Maybe they call it bamboo grass too, I dunno. I'd love some! :wink: I have nowhere to plant it, though, as my space is very limited now. A few bushes, a couple of vines and some annuals have used up all my outdoor space. :eek: A move is in my future, but I don't know when it will be -- 4 months or maybe 10 months?
Whenever you want some -- I have plenty. I recognize the quaking oat grass name also -- it's probably more accurate.

It's Fall in Michigan. When I looked out the window early this morning, the quiet light played softly on the emerging colors. I had to take a few snapshots:

Fall-leaves-3.jpg

Fall-leaves-2.jpg

Foggy-Field-1.jpg

Foggy-Field-3.jpg

Pink-Anemones.jpg

And when the sun was out brighter:

YellowDaisies.jpg

PinkAnemonePine-2.jpg

FrontGoldFronds-2.jpg

FrontWhiteFronds-1.jpg

BlueSeaHolly-1.jpg

BlackberryLilyBerries.jpg