shall we pool our money?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that JK? The plants he brought to shows were nice, I got one off ebay that was so/so. I'm not in WI, although Neenah is a few hours away.

Yeah I think it is JK.......LOL seems like such a deal 2,000 plants for $5,000......$2.50 a plant......ROFL I will take 25 plants......now all some one has to do is sell the remaining 1,975 plants

Yeah, Dot has had lots of experiences with this vendor stealing her photos. If you do a google on their name, they've had some run-ins with lots of people over photo theft. Never bought plants and probably never would. Again, it goes back to screw others routinely and what are you going to do to me? There are plenty of orchid vendors out there that have amazing plants and customer service. Why settle IMHO. O.K. I'll get off my soapbox.

I have a friend that lives right down the road from them. He tried to buy them the last time he listed on e-bay & they refused his bids!!
He said out of the 5,000 plants that they were offering at the time almost 1/2 had to be thrown out ( lack of care, bugs & no water ect.) I'm not sure if he has seen this 1 yet!!

Tom

I would also assume this is J&K. I doubt there is another grower in Neenah who could have that many plants, but it is interesting that they aren't selling under the name they have used on eBay before. I was chairman of the first orchid show they ever participated in (too many years ago to think about), and I have bought some plants from them over the years, but I'd be very concerned about the quality on an offering like this.

Yeah, Dot has had lots of experiences with this vendor stealing her photos. If you do a google on their name, they've had some run-ins with lots of people over photo theft. Never bought plants and probably never would. Again, it goes back to screw others routinely and what are you going to do to me? There are plenty of orchid vendors out there that have amazing plants and customer service. Why settle IMHO. O.K. I'll get off my soapbox.
Candace: you go, girl!

I haven't been at orchidmall for a while - here's what I found ;
We are selling approximately 4,000 orchid plants for $15,000. or best offer. We have Phrags, Paphs, Onc, Cattleya clones and some dendrobiums, with some assorted species. We are moving and have to sell everything. Most plants are blooming size. Excellent breeding. This is a great collection of plants. Paphs are the a multifloral crosses and many of the phrags are 4N crosses. This collection is worth well over $100,000 dollars. This is a great business opportunity.
We also have the house and greenhouses for sale on the same property in a rural setting.
Please call for any questions. 920-284-0740
9/2/08

Hmm ..... looks things are moving right along.

Latest posts

Back