several cp's (carnivorous plants)...many photos.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likespaphs

some call me brian
Reaction score
hi
i was inspired by the noid ping to photograph some of mine. some of the shots aren't so great....
this is a flower from a bladderwort... can't find the tag so i'll have to dig to know the name. it's a terrestrial whereas many are aquatic. didn't shoot the plant as the bladders are underground and tiny....
Utric.jpg

Pinguicula primuliflora plant then flowers....
pingprimulifloraplant.jpg

pingprimulifloraflower.jpg

one of the cutest sundews ever. first the plant and flower, then one for scale. drosera nitidula
Drosnitidula.jpg

drosnitidulascale.jpg

next, a bad picture of Drosera multifida, which some think is a mutation of Dros binata... then the flower
drosmultifidaplant.jpg

drosmultifidaflower.jpg

I will be dividing a bunch of S. Alata in the spring-I can bare root them and you can have them for postage

a few more. can't entirely see the carnivorous parts of these, but....

the flower of a NOID Genlisea
genlisiaflower.jpg

flowers and plants on a Utricularia livida
utricularialividapandf.jpg

the stuff that looks like moss is moss. the stuff that looks like leaves are the Utric
Utriclivplant.jpg

it was hard for me to get a shot of the flowers. they've got depth that i can't seem to capture. the bottom photo has the most accurate flower color
utriclivflower.jpg

depending on the type of sundew, some just die after they flower. some don't. after i figured that out, i pick the flowers off a certain type and the plants continue to do well. perhaps that's what it is?
they are wicked cool...

Latest posts

Back