September Complex Seedling Special

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a note to let everyone know our home page has been updated with our September Complex Seedling Special. Just visit the home page at;

http://www.hillsviewgardens.com

Theresa Hill
Hillsview Gardens

GroupPaphs_2m.jpg

Hi!

The orchids arrived yesterday and I was truly amazed by the vigor and quality of the seedlings. I've been purchasing orchids for a couple decades now, but this is the first time I've been truly astounded by just how nice the plants are in the shipment. I cannot thank Theresa Hill enough for the beautiful plants she sent me. And such a nice selection, too!

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Nik von Ruden

Nik, this comment coming from you, the plants must be class quality!!!! Too bad the shipping to Europe is impossible/too hard :eek:!!! Jean

So sorry Jean you don't get to enjoy them. I love Hillsview's specials and get one or two the last past two years. Always big healthy plants. Even the one special I got last spring that was to bloom in two years bloomed that winter. Absolutely wonderful folks and plants!

Hillsview, thanks for the great selection you sent- choice I left up to them!

I too obtained plants from Theresa. Large seedlings and healthy. Very happy with my purchase! Thanks!

Back