SEPOS 2019

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Guldal

Reaction score
Gorgeous photos! What an impressive array of mouthwatering plants!

What orchid followed you home, Eric?
Why did I kind of harbour the exact same thought, Eric?! Except I would have taken my recourse to the plural form of the noun!! ;):D:D

Most kind regards from your european confrere,
EU NYEC sib

Last edited:

NYEric

Reaction score
Hmmm, A Phrag Susan Kulhavi in bloom, a flask of Phrag Augres x Castle Rock Creek (flavum), and a Phrag andreetae from Woodstream, a Pk hybid, and another compot of Paph. villosum album from Piping Rock, a bright Orange Epi. from Cal-Orchids, a Goodyera hispida, a Paph vietnamense x Susan Booth from Ten Shin, and some supplies from Kelly's Korner.

richgarrison

Reaction score
Hmmm, A Phrag Susan Kulhavi in bloom, a flask of Phrag Augres x Castle Rock Creek (flavum), and a Phrag andreetae from Woodstream, a Pk hybid, and another compot of Paph. villosum album from Piping Rock, a bright Orange Epi. from Cal-Orchids, a Goodyera hispida, a Paph vietnamense x Susan Booth from Ten Shin, and some supplies from Kelly's Korner.
BIll also had a flask of St. Ouen flavum that he hadn't even labelled yet... he said he wasn't releasing very many... (grabbed that one)

Was the vietnamense x Susan Booth in flower?

sounds like a fun cross - interesting Delrosi type variant (In Charm Cotton Candy) can't find many pictures on line there was one posted on here back in 2012

NYEric

Reaction score
I have a few St. Ouen flavums but now I know who to ask. :D The viet x Susan Booth was not in flower but Ten Shin had a photo of the first to bloom, and I like those types of crosses.
BTW, it wasn't a Pk cross from Piping Rock it is Quaisne, a dalessandro cross like an improved Don Wimber!

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I could have been there to give you some
competition. The Phrags sound wonderful and
I'm envious.

cnycharles

Peloric keiki
Reaction score
I thought for some reason that show was this weekend. I had to work last weekend and was stuck there most of Saturday and long on Sunday :(
Did you get any corybas?

richgarrison

Reaction score
I have a few St. Ouen flavums but now I know who to ask. :D !
I'll be sure to keep track of where i put all the dead ones in my mulch pile... ;-) i've learned enough to not count my chickens.... if you get my drift

NYEric

Reaction score
Ooi Leung Sun was not there, Marlow's was selling some of their stock, I didn't see any corybas. I picked up a couple of ponerorchis graminifolia from Ten Shin for my terrestrial fix!

Latest posts