• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Phrag Collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my China Dragon (flavum), Future Impact, Woluwense, and Wossner Koloniv last night, and they look fine on top. I haven't had time to unpack them as I got home from practice after 2AM, stupid NJ Transit! :mad: THanx flia, hope you stay w/ us.

Photography practice??? :rollhappy: :evil:

Like I should talk.

-Ernie

Got mine just over a week ago. Mine looked good also....one was a little weak in the root system but nothing terrible. Mine are all potted and doing fine at this time. I see you got the China Dragon, Eric. That was one of my first choices until I came to my senses and realized I just did'nt have room for it at this time. I will be looking forward to seeing photos on what I passed up.:poke: I think Ernie, Eric and myself are the only three to make purchases from Flia. Thanks for packing them so nicely.

--Allen--

Crafty!
I don't have room really either. I'm thinking of using a portable rack system and moving the trays of plants to shelves; then I'll have 3 levels of grwing in the same space. :crazy:

even if the phrags have not bloom they look great. You are surely a great grower!! Phrags can be very prissy about blooming.

I took a chance and bought the Sarah Beth. Never had an issue with the leaves and got the most magnificent bloom! Lost it during a long illness I had few years back. Sure wish I had another like it!

I brought back this thread to ask eric about culture tips on phrag china dragon because I have one, two mature growths one start

I think that it's funny that plant is lost, thats very easy to understand

I think the reaction was more due to the fact that this post:
I took a chance and bought the Sarah Beth. Never had an issue with the leaves and got the most magnificent bloom! Lost it during a long illness I had few years back. Sure wish I had another like it!
Was right before yours, and you never quoted Eric's post. It looked like you were finding it funny that bullsie lost the Sarah Beth.

That is not funny to me that somebodys plant died!!! I respect other growers as I would like to be respected, I was commenting on eric having a plant lost among other plants as in don't know where it's at!!! Oh **** if he meant, 'lost it' as it died I'm very sorry, I thought he meant as it was lost among other plants I think china dragon is bad ass and I was searching for culture tips!!!

That is not funny to me that somebodys plant died!!! I respect other growers as I would like to be respected, I was commenting on eric having a plant lost among other plants as in don't know where it's at!!! Oh **** if he meant, 'lost it' as it died I'm very sorry, I thought he meant as it was lost among other plants I think china dragon is bad ass and I was searching for culture tips!!!
I understood that you were referring to Eric's post, since I've read the thread, but if you just stumble in on this page and don't check the previous one, it looks kind of bad.

I saw a great misunderstanding happening, so I thought I should clarify it. :D

And yes, it is funny that Eric has managed to misplaced his China Dragon (let's hope it' still alive). That's a sign you have too many orchids. :rollhappy:

Yes!! You hit the nail right on the head, I visualize looking around an apartment unable to find a plant because of soo many lol.. reminds me of sherlock holmes game of shadows in the beginning jude law goes to get robert downey jr. And can't find him because of all the plants

Posting can be tricky. Troy and I posted the same time and it happened mine went through first. No harm done!...except for Sarah Beth..

Latest posts

Back