• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SELLING! Paph malipoense var. jackii fma. virescens (album)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
I have a few extra plants, one is in spike and has the same leaf span as this plant shown below. This is the exact plant for sale. Establishing for over a month after import. I dropped the price a bit because well... life has been good. Any purchase requires a $5 donation to the forum, that I will also match.

$160 includes priority shipping and a free insulated box w/ heat packs (as needed or requested)
Overnight shipping requests would be split between buyer and seller.

Great opportunity for a rare plant that is healthy and will bloom soon based on its sibs!!!

yeTGSC.jpg

7BNfGn.jpg

Hi,

I am very curious about the name of the plant in the top right corner. (The one with the parvi leaves).

I am very curious about the name of the plant in the top right corner. (The one with the parvi leaves).

venustum as Eric mentioned. It is 'Shadow Boxer' x something, one of the more orange clones. the plant in front of that is hangianum

Latest posts

Back