• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling most of my paphs...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, thought I should update. I hope everyone is satisfied with their new plants, so far so good but still wondering about a few. I guess if things went wrong I would have heard about it by now.

First treatment is in the books. Luckily we were not displaced this time, and exterminators found more wolf spiders than brown recluses. That is good news since the former preys on the latter. More good news, haven't seen one since. Now we wait and see.

My collection is now down to about 35 pots, ctsms and sentimentals. I'm sad to see them go, but I'm glad they found good homes. In a way I knew my collection was becoming unmanageable, being back down to bare bones is helping me realize that this is where I need to be at the moment. Being able to give individualized care. But I can't say a part of me doesn't scream out for more. That's just the addict in me, lol. You know what I mean.

So thank you again to the people who helped out, even just kind words. I hope I get to see some pics here in the future. Keep me updated!

Thanks

Adam

Sorry to hear about your tough times, but it must be some comfort to know that your plants found good homes. Hope you keep getting good news! :)

For what it's worth a friend of mine had brown recluses all over his house and through diligent placement of sticky traps over several months, his house is now spider free. You will get rid of them!

Latest posts

Back