Selected dendrobium suzukii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roth

Reaction score
Between 2 works, 3 selected dendrobium suzukii:

img0612em9.jpg

img0615si3.jpg

img0623ne8.jpg

img0621va9.jpg

Most of the plants regardless of the size will carry 1-3 flowers per stem, and usually half size. I bought those plants from Da Lat a while ago, at 75 usd each, which was at that time 30 times the "normal price". Now the prices have raised outrageously...

Very nice - they bloom for several months.

Here is mine now in full bloom. I paid about 40 USD (labelled as cruentum) last year.
Was that a good price?

den-suzukii.jpg

Between 2 works, 3 selected dendrobium suzukii:

Most of the plants regardless of the size will carry 1-3 flowers per stem, and usually half size. I bought those plants from Da Lat a while ago, at 75 usd each, which was at that time 30 times the "normal price". Now the prices have raised outrageously...

Very beautiful , Sanderianum, how many clones do you have?
Do you try to sibling cross them to each other & make any flask yet?
The price for these selected clones are worthed.
I am sure the normal price of 1/30th for one plant or 2.5 dollar refects the condition of the average clones.
Did you get to see these in flowers before buying ? (or did the seller select & separate them from the average group for you)

Very nice - they bloom for several months.

Here is mine now in full bloom. I paid about 40 USD (labelled as cruentum) last year.
Was that a good price?

den-suzukii.jpg

Your plant has many canes & look quite healthy.
Who did you get them from?
I am sure that you are happy now that it is suzuki and not cruentum that you got.
I absolutely would be happy in the same circumstance.

Hien - I got it from Herman te Brosch, Botanische Orchideen in the Netherlands

Hien - I got it from Herman te Brosch, Botanische Orchideen in the Netherlands

I hope the Dutch breeders will sibling cross them and release to the USA market.
I have some tiny seedling vietnamese renantheras that I bought at the New York show that I think the seller raised from flasks that he imported from Europe (Dutch).
They usually get only a few (maybe to test the market) sometimes, if you don't buy those, they never import them again.

Back