• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking information

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdhed

Reaction score
Do any of you east coast people know if Aries Orchids is still operating as a retail business. I sent and email and have heard nothing as of yet. Their website is still up on Orchidmall and the home page says they have had health problems and may take awhile. Also, they are unable to keep the plant list updated on a regular basis but do take inquiries. If they have shut their business doors I will consider the case closed. Thanks for any informmation. :confused:

-----Allen------

Sorry to have to inform you that Len has been very ill. His very large greenhouse is still up and running and just filled with paphs. His son is temporarily gone back home and is trying to keep things alive. I'm sure he is doing a good job of it as well. Personally, I don't see this business ever taking off again. It's now Len's hobby. I assume if down the road something more happens to this wonderful man, that the contents of the greenhouse will be sold to someone like Waldors.

Back