• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted seeking a true Paph. Superbiens (or link to seller)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara_Cenia

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been seeking a true Superbiens for a while and don't see anything other than curtisii and crosses. Does anyone have any sources or sell them themselves?
Best,
M

Orchid Inn has them listed, but they are possible albas if that matters to you.
Good morning, thanks for the heads up. Coincidentally, I had found them Just this morning and bookmarked them as a back up. Definitely looking for more of the true original with that deep muted color palette and gigantic pouch. The ones on their site are beautiful and I may buy them as well.

Last edited:
"deep muted color palette and gigantic pouch." = curtisii, not superbiens. Here is a true superbiens with a somewhat shiny pouch and large spots on the petals. Sam's are curtisii even though he uses superbiens in the description. Popow was the only vendor with true superbiens. Status unknown if they have anymore.
download.jpeg

"deep muted color palette and gigantic pouch." = curtisii, not superbiens. Here is a true superbiens with a somewhat shiny pouch and large spots on the petals. Sam's are curtisii even though he uses superbiens in the description. Popow was the only vendor with true superbiens. Status unknown if they have anymore.
View attachment 35210
So based on your description, my superbiens is actually a curtsii?

Back