Second Wössner Favourite

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you got yours from sam, I just have to say 2 thumbs up for sam, he produces a+ hybrids!!
No, both mine came from Taiwan.
Did Sam remake this hybrid or did he import from Taiwan? If you look at the parents clonal name, that will answer the question I guess.

Very impressive flower with an almost circular shape and...it's long time flowering. Thumbs up.

Yes, I'm very happy how it turned out after two years of taking care of it. Now the plant has dropped its flower and the new growth is emerging. Looking forward to the second bloom. Probably another two years. I can wait. :)

Yes, I'm very happy how it turned out after two years of taking care of it. Now the plant has dropped its flower and the new growth is emerging. Looking forward to the second bloom. Probably another two years. I can wait. :)
the flower open in march & dropped last week, so this flower last about 4 months?
that is a record, I wonder the longevity is the result of the combination of 2 good species, or just this plant itself. The bloom is also so beautiful, do you know which Taiwan company (breeder) it was from?

the flower open in march & dropped last week, so this flower last about 4 months?
that is a record, I wonder the longevity is the result of the combination of 2 good species, or just this plant itself. The bloom is also so beautiful, do you know which Taiwan company (breeder) it was from?

Please note the date when my comment was posted. ;)

Still this is a long time, over two months.
My other plant lasted for about one month in bloom.

Latest posts

Back