Seattle Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegayde

Reaction score
any one have any experience with these guys? http://seattleorchid.com/ I recently won one of their auctions on E-Bay where they sell under the name incredibleorchids when they sent the shipping confirmation it had their website addy on there so LOL I just had to buy some more......I have received both the E-bay shipment and the website shipment and was very pleased with the.....I had ordered 4 of their adopt a orchid plants from the adopt a orchid section of their website....for $5 they were a nice buy. ROFL not sure if any one else visits their site but so far I have not found the daily free orchid.

Todd

I have seen them a number of times at local shows (I live in Seattle) and they seem to be very nice and have interesting plants. I bought some Phal. fuscata babies and a Phal. mannii f. aurea from them last spring. The fuscata were pretty tiny, but have been healthy and seem to be coming along.

Susan

I bought a Vanda from them in July from their online ebay store. It was very nice but one leaf got broke in the shipping. Still I was pleased with their service.

--Allen--

I notice they have a lot more Paphs and Phrags on their E-Bay listings than they do on the website.....guessing that the E-Bay listings are perhaps one and twos that they cannot offer on their website

thought I would post pics of the plants I got from the website...first two pics are the Paph victoria-regina x lowii that I received.....the last pic is the 4 adopt a orchids that I got for $5 apiece 1 Phal, 1 Cat, and 2 Den.....right now their website is adding additional shipping to the adopt a orchids which the $5 is suppose to cover the shipping and handling and you are basically getting the orchid for free.

Todd

Attachments

• Paph victoria-regina x lowii bloom.JPG
    Paph victoria-regina x lowii bloom.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Paph victoria-regina x lowii plant.JPG
    Paph victoria-regina x lowii plant.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 34
  • adopt a orchids.JPG
    adopt a orchids.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 52
I just bought a Neo hybrid from these guys. I didn't know at the time, found out after I bid, that they have a tendency to steal photos. Wouldn't have bought had I known in advance but, the plant I received looks nice. Will be interesting to see what it turns out like. Doubtful the photo.

Other than that tidbit of info, everything *looks* good.

I know them...they have a very good balance with business and quality..their showroom (although small), is always filled with excellent blooming plants, and they love to satisfy the customer, and they have friendly staff...i actually bought a blooming sanderianum from them (but i was able to see it live beforehand, living in seattle)...they have reputable suppliers also

I just bought a Neo hybrid from these guys. I didn't know at the time, found out after I bid, that they have a tendency to steal photos. Wouldn't have bought had I known in advance but, the plant I received looks nice. Will be interesting to see what it turns out like. Doubtful the photo.

Other than that tidbit of info, everything *looks* good.

My experience also...great plants! I had noticed the photo thing too.

Hate to be the downer on this, but the websites a bit sloppy. Incorrectly named plants, photos attached to hybrids (of one parent), but nothing to say that it is just one parent. Sorry, but its something that would put me off.

Brett

Latest posts

Back