screwed by your job?!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell the accountant that you won't say anything if they cut some of the others' increases to keep in company coffers if they siphon off a part the others' increases to your account ! :mad:

The problem is they are kids. Or at least act like it.

Tell the accountant that you won't say anything if they cut some of the others' increases to keep in company coffers if they siphon off a part the others' increases to your account ! :mad:
They probably wouldn't notice...

Congrats to you, Chad. I want you on my team!

I didn't mean about that matter and anyway; why shouldn't the boss know?

I must have misread something. I bring it up because the last place I worked for threaten to fire me for not following chain-of-command and tried to punish me. I quit! I just don't want to see anyone lose their job.

If it involves your pay you have the right to contact the boss; and if you're fired for that a decent lawyer could probably win your lawsuit.

I agree Eric, but they make it so difficult to challenge them most of the time that it is a huge hassle and when you do you always jeopardize your job. I think that any worker who stands up for themselves is a threat these days. There are too many people willing to work for less so I am always replaceable.

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it. It makes me realize I may be better suited elsewhere this year.

Once things like this happen, it paves the way for future occurrences.

Latest posts

Back