Schnauzer on the Hunt!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our black schnauzer Cruise intent on finding the rabbit that's been hiding in the garden. His name is actually Ch. Myla's Mission Impossible, but we call him Cruise for short. Not sure what he would do with a rabbit if he ever caught one......

Attachments

• Cruisey Hunting.JPG
    Cruisey Hunting.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 45
We used to have a Border Collie that hunted rabbits. One day he brought me one, and was so proud of himself. When I tried to take it from him, he swallowed it whole.

We used to have a Border Collie that hunted rabbits. One day he brought me one, and was so proud of himself. When I tried to take it from him, he swallowed it whole.
Similar experience with our old miniature schnauzer Bentley who passed several years ago, but instead of eating the rabbit, he gentle dropped it at my wife's feet, who totally freaked.

I wish I could see more of him. He appears to be
a fine example of the breed. Our four dogs seem
to be partial to skunks...oh my.
Here's a photo of Cruise in our back yard taken three years ago. His registered name is Ch. Myla's Mission Impossible (ergo the nick-name "Cruise") and we are fostering him for one of the premier schnauzer breeders in the U.S.

Attachments

• Cruise 6-15.jpg
    Cruise 6-15.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 26
The trouble with this breed is that the face is very hard to read unless one is up close and personal. Usually they have
exceptional body language that tells the tale. I'd love to play with him...lots of fun stuff.

His pups are gorgeous. Great studding!

Latest posts

Back