"Save the Cheerleader, Save the World"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
My wife an I are so drawn to this incredible show. We are huge LOST fans, so the idea of another episodic drama where nothing gets resolved each episode is a constant cliffhanger. We love it! Anyone else watch it? If not you should give it a whirl. HEROES MOnday nights 9:00pm NBC.

I'm all for saving cheerleaders. Heck, one could grow up to be president of something some day! But I don't want to get hooked on a TV show. Last time that happened it pretty much ruined my life and I'm still trying to pick up all the shattered pieces. But you go ahead and enjoy it.:cool:

Seen every one and don't miss it!!!
I also watch LOST religiously, or as we call it, Flashback Island. The last show that I refuse to miss is House, I've never been one for medical shows, but that one is genius!

Jon

So funny! Jon and I have been talking about this show so much. I scream at it whenever it ends! I absolutely love this show.

Basically it is the story of several characters learning they all have abilities. Each episode is a series of vignettes. There are several characters, including a Serial Hero Killer named Seiler, and an organization/aganecy of somekind collecting Heroes and tracking them. You can actually watch a bunch of the epsiodes on nbc.com. It is a neat series, check it out.

TADD said:
Basically it is the story of several characters learning they all have abilities. Each episode is a series of vignettes. There are several characters, including a Serial Hero Killer named Seiler, and an organization/aganecy of somekind collecting Heroes and tracking them. You can actually watch a bunch of the epsiodes on nbc.com. It is a neat series, check it out.

Oh, do they have them online like ABC does? That's cool. I often catch up on things like this on the weekends so I'll definitely check it out. Thanks Tadd!

Heather--
If you have want, I can send you a CD with avi files of all the episodes! I'm more than willing.... :poke:

Heather said:
I'm already confused, and just dumped two pots of S/H plants on my head. LOL. Perhaps, I will take Tien up on her offer....Sigh....:(

I'm waiting....;)

Heroes is on network TV Monday 9:00 PM EST on ABC. The previous week's show airs on SCiFi channel Monday at 7:00 PM EST[and some other time]. This Wednesday SciFi channel is having a marathon airing of the first 6 shows starting at 6:00 PM. Enjoy! I would watch all of them again but if I miss practice again I may get kicked off the team.

Latest posts

Back