• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SAm new flask list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Sam has a new flask list..some new Roth crosses

I got these two

Paph Randy Booth...maybe the combination of two really slow growing parents will have the opposite effect
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('King Kong' x 'Sandy')

I did not need to see that lol- but thank you. Got all the new roths plus the stonei. That was only big one missing in Coryo Chronicles. That St Swithin remake should be a winner- and a very nice price. Those grow like weeds here.

Some nice stuff there. Needless to say I have ordered way more than I really need.

I also ordered the adductum sib cross (will try one more time to grow adductums from flask) and the Berenice album x sanderianum flask

only thing is they were jumbled and damaged from the lab to Sam...so he gave me half off and two for one respectively..so we will see how this goes

I also ordered the adductum sib cross (will try one more time to grow adductums from flask) and the Berenice album x sanderianum flask

only thing is they were jumbled and damaged from the lab to Sam...so he gave me half off and two for one respectively..so we will see how this goes

Same issue for me with both recent adductum orders. I think it must be because the rooting is so minimal- less to hold the agar together.

FWIW, the ones I potted up immediately on arrival versus waiting 3 days are still doing noticeably better- same as when we last posted on the topic. I removed agar in both cases to facilitate water intake by the roots.

Fingers crossed- looking forward to hearing how you fare.

the adductum flask had about 5 strong seedlings with good roots and two with so so roots..I threw five away because the roots were just too small and the plants had been left inside the flask too long. If I get five of the seven to survive I will consider it a good day
I can probably salvage more than one flask of berenice x sand out of the two I received

Latest posts

Back