• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale at Carmela Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry but there are no Paphs. or Phrag for sale. I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't grow Paphs. and Phrags. exclusively.

Just thought I'd let you know there is a few good specials going on at Carmela Orchids at http://carmelaorchids.net/ They have a flyer you can view of you click on the On line Orchid Show free shipping. There is also budded and non budded catts. specials.

I just had a client over the weekend give me $200- to buy as many catts. as I could for her. She is just starting. She lives on a lake with a semi-covered patio and dock area. Big windows and sliding glass doors that face east and southeast on both levels for winter light. Great place for catts. and vandas. I will be her "orchid-mentor" as such. I was just putting an order together yesterday and went back to Carmela's website today to finalize it when this sale was posted. This couldn't have happened at a better time. It will be like Christmas in a week or so when the order comes.:drool:

--Allen--

Latest posts

Back