Sad News About a Dear Member

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Morning everyone.

I'm very sad to report that I just learned on Facebook that our dear friend LIJane has just entered hospice due to an illness she was recently diagnosed with. In my FB message to her son Mike, I let him know that we had members who were close and may be able to offer assistance with her collection should they need it. :(

Very sad news. I wish I was closer so I could offer some help. Thoughts are with her and her family for sure.

Morning everyone.

I'm very sad to report that I just learned on Facebook that our dear friend LIJane has just entered hospice due to an illness she was recently diagnosed with. In my FB message to her son Mike, I let him know that we had members who were close and may be able to offer assistance with her collection should they need it. :(
Very sad to hear that. I thought she is still very young .

She has been a long-time friend and customer, but I only got to meet her at a speaking engagement a couple of years ago. I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've been away from ST for a couple days -- what a shock. I'm so sorry. Jane is an excellent orchidist and a great contributor to our forum. I hope she is resting easily.

Wow this is shocking news. I have always enjoy her posts and enjoyed replying to them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back