• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sacrificing specimen Paph. parishii 'Awesome!'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Really sorry about the "Canada only" part. Too bad we live in a crazy world where if a single "houseplant" crosses a border without all it's government issued documents, the sky will fall!

Meanwhile, planes full of passengers from West Africa continue to fly to the 4 corners of the Earth and nobody is expected to prove they're Ebola free. If they look okay, they're considered to be okay. Why are our plants scrutinized so harshly; but, plane loads of potentially highly infectious people don't get anywhere near the same attention and scrutiny? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Off my soapbox now!

Thanks for looking at my notice.

John

Touche! It's a backwards world we live in!! ;) Absolutely beautiful!!

I wouldn't be too concerned if you live in the states about not getting a stab at this one. Probably there is something in that Canadian water (or winter) that keeps it so healthy. South of the border and it would most likely parish…

Fantastic specimen BTW, they just don't get any better than that.

Latest posts

Back