rungsurianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easily in the top 5 species to propagate, grow and bloom, despite their small size. Under 1 year from flask to blooming is common for that species. They are not prone to rot at all.

The Laos Lady Clair hybrid bloomed at 6-7 months out of flask, pretty incredible growth speed...

Easily in the top 5 species to propagate, grow and bloom, despite their small size. Under 1 year from flask to blooming is common for that species. They are not prone to rot at all.

The Laos Lady Clair hybrid bloomed at 6-7 months out of flask, pretty incredible growth speed...
Wow, that IS good news.

Nice to see one flowering and thriving in Australia!

Dang, and I thought my thaianums were fast at 13-15 months.

Yes they do seem quite easy but this one took much longer than 1 year. I got the seedling in a weak state and had to nurse it a lot.
There are 2 plants in this pot, the other one in bud and both have a couple of new shoots. Canhii is much slower than rung so far in my experience.

Latest posts

Back