• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rugsuryanum or however you spell it

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's blooming size. No one said there is only one way to grow a plant, but suris grown too wet will die, period.

define too wet..or just define wet..be specific? didn't someone just cover this about water dripping on a plant?...and people judging culture from a snapshot is people implying that they know everything about the conditions the plant needs or they know all the conditions from what they see in the photo... that there is only one method..perhaps he just watered..perhaps the moss is only on the top layer..perhaps the mix is very dry...perhaps he only misted the moss...perhaps he has a lot of airflow...my plants have water in the crown half the time..is that too wet??? I never have a problem with rot...and I am not pushing a lot of airflow...and I got your period right here , it's being eaten by the alligator mouths <.>

Man ed, you really are sure of yourself, knowing everything must be great, or self serving...

It is illegal, then how can it be sold publicly on eBay?
Won't the seller get banned from eBay or busted by the "authority"?

I saw the listings recently and that's what I was thinking.

By the way, I am not interested in this species.
The leaves are cute, plant is small, but the flower is rather ugly. Just not my taste.

Back