Rothschildianum pictures megathread. Please post all your roth photos here.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometime ago I asked if anyone knew some roths by clonal names, they were Black Star, Giant Wings, Sat & Pepper.
I've found 2. Black Star & Giant Wings. The Black Star pic is in the Photo section of the Orchid Inn website, taken at a show in Asia and the other is from a website of Shows.
Can I post that pic here please???? The Orchid Inn one is available for all from their website. If someone knows the owner, maybe permission can be obtained to post here. Still can't find 'Salt & Pepper'
Reason for wanting to post is I have the 3 mixed up in seedling form. Not flowering size yet.

More to the previous post, I e-mailed Orchid Inn Ltd and received a reply from Sam Tsui. It is with many thanks to Sam for giving his permission for me to use his pic here. The roth I wish to post is one of the parents to the seedling roths I purchased last year. This is P. rothschildianum 'Black Star'
roth-Black-Star-SMJGP-close.jpg

The second pic is of the another roth crossed with the 'Black Star' its called rothschildianum 'Giant Wings'.
GiantWings4.jpg

I also have rothschildianum 'Giant Wings' x with roth' 'Salt & Pepper' of which I am yet to find a pic. Hopefully I can find one.
I would like to flower a seedling as good as the parents.

It is a nice color combo, I prefer the white background roths. You should post it on the "roth thread" that has been started if you haven't done so, yet

Happy, Happy, Happy. Just managed to get 6 more roth seedlings. 2 x Giant Wings x Black Star. 2 x Saltin Pepper x Giant Wings and a NEW cross to add to my list, roth' Borneo x Raven.
Anyone heard of 'Raven' ????

Back