Rothschildianum crazy orchid.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabrice

Reaction score
I love March in my growing room...:)

Green Valley x Butterfly.
But Xavier told in the past this one was probably a wild collected plant from a colony with this particular dorsal and not this cross. So, ?.
Small flower, white background and interesting dorsal.
100_0107.JPG

TC-5 x TN-Tiger N°1
Dark dorsal, Red pouch. Size is about 23-24cms.
100_0114.JPG

TC-5 x TN-Tiger N°2
I took photo but not really opened...:mad: Dorsal will be probably smaller but form and color better
100_0118.JPG

TN 13-3 (or 2?) x TN-Purple Dream
Large petals, incredible color, 25cms size. Small plant without new growth…:(
But I couldn't cut the spike. I'm an idiot…

100_0122.JPG

100_0126.JPG

TN-Purple Boy x Tn-SixFay. Flower size about 25cms. Yellow Background. It's near SixFay and didn't take the PB color. 3 flowers but I broken the 1st bud...:mad:
100_0136.JPG

Unknown parents from Germany (Popow plant) Very different but I like this difference!!! Dorsal flame is very interesting and presentation very good. Plant is compact (50cms). First bloom
100_0129.JPG

100_0135.JPG

Sam's Best x Rex, My first roth I bloomed. I saved it because of unknown disease and after several years, it's coming back with 2 spikes. Old school roth but clearly charming. I like the tip of petals, light color and green/yellow color in the pouch. it's timid, spike is short...
100_0137.JPG

3 more in the next days and I'll stop here for this year...

Last edited:
crazy you are with roths!!! but I can easily understand... :D

well done in bloominig all of them :clap:

Man! One is better than the next! I'd love to be in that grow room now. I especially like the first and last. Great growing and well done sir!

In my dreams! I'm envious!
I'd be happy with any of them but the TC X TN crosses I'm taking a fancy to.
Well done!

Amazing display Fabrice. All the years of hard work are paying off. They are all wonderful but my favourite would be the one you got from Germany. From the photos at least it seems to have the best form.

Some very nice roths! Just think how they will be when the plants are bigger. glad you saved the sam's best x rex. I think that is a nice cross. I flowered three of them of which two were quite nice (one is in my avatar pic)

All hail the 'Roth King'! You have an enviable collection of roths, and to have so many blooming at the same time is quite an accomplishment! A nice varied selection of different forms and breeding lines. Well done, (I am very envious).

Back