rothschildianum 'Bloody Mary'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting first flowering
I have the same cross with roth "nextel" at home but not yet flowered. It seems the flower is in the red colour

Lovely wide dorsal Brad and nice colour. Great start. The greenhouse is amazing. Look at all those seedlings. It makes most of very jealous I'm sure. Do you heat that Brad?

Lovely wide dorsal Brad and nice colour. Great start. The greenhouse is amazing. Look at all those seedlings. It makes most of very jealous I'm sure. Do you heat that Brad?

Hi David,

yes I do heat, I have an 8 fin oil heater I put in a corner with a pedestal fan to circulate the warm air, keeps the house to about 10 celcius on the coldest nights here in south east QLD

Brad

Very interesting first flowering
I have the same cross with roth "nextel" at home but not yet flowered. It seems the flower is in the red colour

Please share your Nextel when you do flower it. Sam said this cross turned out pretty good with very red tone and good white colour in the dorsal

Please share your Nextel when you do flower it. Sam said this cross turned out pretty good with very red tone and good white colour in the dorsal

It has 3 growths now 2 very big and one new, may be next year:drool:

Latest posts

Back