Roth Primary Cross In Sheath

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dustywoman

his is a cross of Paph gardnerrii x Paph rothschildianum 'Red.' I bought it at a show or from a local orchid grower probably about 3 years ago and was told to have lots of patience as this was not going to bloom for quite a while.

Well, when I was watering last week, I noticed that it is in sheath!!! I have no clue as to what this cross will look like, but with parents like that, I have high hopes. Does anyone have any photos? I'd love to see them.

Anyway, I just had to post a photo! Can't wait!!!! (yeah, yeah, I know I have to get out the Q-tips and clean it up. It's amazing that the camera lens can pick up that the naked human eye cannot. :sob:)

DSCN0697.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well that will be Paph. Susan Booth! Good growing!!! Can't wait to see the flowers!

Ramon:)

Thanks Again, Ramon!!!!
:rollhappy:Susan Booth, huh? I can't wait. That one I can google on the web for photos. I just wonder why it was not labelled as such? I also have a Susan Booth x stoneii which would be Stoned Susan. I can't wait for that to bloom as well.

These "Susan" crosses are especially fun for me, considering my name!!!

Latest posts

Back