Roth flasks

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwi

Reaction score
Have any of you out there heard of or have photos of the following roths?
rothchildianum 'Chiayi' SM/TPS, rothchildianum 'Shih Yueh' GM/TPS, rothchildianum Chou-Yi SM/TPS, and rothchildianum 'Kuang Hua Village' SM/TOGA. They are from Golden Star Orchids in Taiwan I believe?
Thanks for any help.

I think there's at least "Chou-Yi" picture in my Paphiopedilum in Taiwan VI book.

I will look at that this week end.

I get all flasks in post. As long as the phytocertificate is there it's easy. Just got some awesome roth flasks from TON in post.

Okay I suppose I should finally figure out how to post photos. Suggestions of best free option?

Okay I suppose I should finally figure out how to post photos. Suggestions of best free option?
I use imgur to upload and link on here. Especially since I can do it all from my phone when I take a pic.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Sorry just working this image sharing thing. These are some of the TON flasks I just got in post.

When I view these in ST they also show ads from the photo sharing site. How do you stop this?

I would recommend using photobucket.com to post your photos. Once you create an account you can upload your photos directly to their website. From here you click on the circular chain image (get link codes) and a secondary window will appear and now you can choose the link the you want, i.e., IMG field, which will automatically copy the photo url. Once the link is copied you can post a reply on Slippertalk and click the little mountain image and paste your image url. This will allow you to post photos directly to the forum without having to redirect viewers. Else, you can post a link to you Facebook page. I hope this helps :)!

Nice TON flasks. Sam had one of Rex X MM from them at a show...huge plants in the flask. Unfortunately i had to pass on it.

Yeah plants are huge in flask but really expensive. Hopefully this size will allow faster growth when compared to flasks with smaller seedlings. They must replate an extra time when compared to the likes of Sam maybe???

Very good seedlings and very good choice in my opinion. I'm envious...

As I told in another thread, I think MM x Tarantula is very very promising.

And I'm very curious to see Rex x TF!

Latest posts

Back