roth first bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess I was wrong the bottom flower had some more growing to do...25 cm across..dorsal is 6cm x 5.3 cm and the flower from dorsal tip to synsepal tip is 12 cm (the second flower is 4 percent smaller)..i will post another pic with the third flower open by tuesday

a quick picture...the fourth bud is starting to expand..it may be a couple weeks before it opens all the way..just in time for judging..just hope it clears the third flower

13568079243_acf654ddc4_b.jpg

13568076553_1b19fac7da_b.jpg

Wow that is a show stopper. Good one Ed. I love how the petals fade towards the staminode. Great form and color.

final product

here it is..25 cm NS..four flowers the last one is almost completely opened. Judging is saturday
I have two other plants..one with two buds and one with four
..I think I am pretty happy with my roth collection now..feel pretty fortunate to have this plant..satisfies my need to have at least one really good roth

13902658133_eb45030efc_b.jpg

Awesome floral arrangement, imposing stature! I'd be tickled to death with that one. Great color and form as well. Looks a lot like Mr. Lin's 'Pylo'. Hope you have similar luck at judging!

Latest posts

Back