roth first bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
RO x Z cross, still opening..so far, 8 inches across (20 cm), staminode misaligned and the pouch is kinda rough..hopefully just the first flower
13251780505_6c8991d2d7_b.jpg

13251766715_b4d901ddeb_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100564759@N03/

Man, if I see one more nice roth I'm going to have to do something drastic! Just as my roth fever was starting to subside... Hope for the best for you Ed. The two roth seedlings I got from you are doing nicely, sending out new roots now.

Big dark potential color.
Difform flower is not a problem, except if all flowers have this problem but I don't think that.

You 're impatient! :p

The flower is not really open and its size not definitive. It will reach at least 23-24cms, maybe 25.
The definitive flower size is more 1 week after opening at home.

oh for crying out loud
this is a quote from the thread opener above the picture.."RO x Z cross, still opening..so far, 8 inches across (20 cm), staminode misaligned and the pouch is kinda rough..hopefully just the first flower" ...
Exactly what part of this implies I am being impatient and not understanding that it's still opening and growing?

oh for crying out loud
this is a quote from the thread opener above the picture.."RO x Z cross, still opening..so far, 8 inches across (20 cm), staminode misaligned and the pouch is kinda rough..hopefully just the first flower" ...
Exactly what part of this implies I am being impatient and not understanding that it's still opening and growing?

Well, well well… you're not impatient...

Yes, you're right.

But I don't think it was necessary to react like that. You can be sure next time, I'll shut my mouth. Like that, you will be happy and me too.

Back